- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
Make wet change bags a thing of the past, with our tape-sealed seams and advanced fabric technology, Pop-in stuff sacks are a handy addition to any parent’s kit. You can use them to share and transport almost anything... a wet set of clothes, dirty nappies, swimwear, toiletries or a sicky muslin or two. Then simply roll the top and clip, safe in the knowledge that both odour and wetness will stay locked inside until laundry time. Now with a handy zip up pouch for storing your clean wipes in so that everything is on hand come change time!
We may not have been able to venture far in 2020 and are now once more confined to our homes this November, but fear not, our newest prints are here to brighten up your lockdown and transport you off to far flung continents. ‘Great Plains’ is inspired by the endangered animals that roam those vast sweeping lowlands of Africa and North America. They also beautifully depict that special bond between Mum and baby and that instinct of protection that surpasses all else!
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Wet bag with tape-sealed seams and advanced fabric technology
- Roll down top with handy buggy clip
- Lock in odours and wetness till laundry time
- Designed to hold a couple of Pop-in nappies or a nappy and set of clothes
- Handy zip up outside pouch for storing wipes in
- Perfect for use when out and about and for potty training
100% polyester PU coated