- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
- Info & Sizing
From their neck to their knees and all the bits in between the Pop-in coverall bib has it covered!
The Pop-in stage 4 toddler coverall bib from Close is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean.
Our Pop-in bib stage 4 comes with a handy crumb catching pocket and popper fastenings at the neck for easy use.
Our newest endangered print stories tie in nicely in an odd kind of way with the #stayhome message we have all been used to hearing and the strange situation of lockdown we have found ourselves navigating over the past nine weeks or so. I think many of us during this time have discovered new walks and wildlife right on our doorsteps!
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!
- Waterproof layer to keep your little one clean and dry
- Easy to care for wipe clean and stain resistant materials
- Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes and creative play!
- Available in two sizes to grow with your little one (Stage 3 - 6-18m, Stage 4 - 18-36m)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Composition: 100% Polyester laminate with TPU membrane
Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester laminate with TPU membrane