- Key Features
The Pop-in stage 3 coverall bib is easy to care for with waterproof and stain resistant materials that can be simply wiped clean. It comes with a handy pocket and crumb catcher and is suitable from 6-18 months.
Whether it is dinner time or just messy play, our versatile long sleeved bib will help keep any little nipper clean and dry. Easy to care for, our Pop-in stage 3 coverall bib is waterproof, wipe clean and stain resistant.
From their neck to their knees and all the bits in between the Pop-in coverall bib has it covered!
Our Pop-in bib stage 3 comes with a handy crumb catching pocket and popper fastenings at the neck for easy use.
* Waterproof membrane to keep baby's clothes dry
* Easy to care for with wipe clean and stain resistant materials
* Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes and creative play!
* Handy pocket and crumb catcher
* Simple side popper closing for a snug soft fit round the neck and simple to tie at the back
* Our bibs are machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
100% polyester laminate with TPU membrane
We may not have been able to venture far in 2020 and are now once more confined to our homes this November, but fear not, our newest prints are here to brighten up your lockdown and transport you off to far flung continents. ‘Great Plains’ is inspired by the endangered animals that roam those vast sweeping lowlands of Africa and North America. They also beautifully depict that special bond between Mum and baby and that instinct of protection that surpasses all else!
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Waterproof layer to keep your little one clean and dry
- Easy to care for wipe clean and stain resistant materials
- Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes and creative play!
- Available in two sizes to grow with your little one (Stage 3 - 6-18m, Stage 4 - 18-36m)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners