- Key Features
From their neck to their knees and all the bits in between the Pop-in coverall bib has it covered!
The Pop-in stage 4 toddler coverall bib from Close is easy to care for, waterproof, stain resistant and can be simply wiped clean.
Our Pop-in bib stage 4 comes with a handy crumb catching pocket and popper fastenings at the neck for easy use.
We may not have been able to venture far in 2021 but our newest prints are here to brighten up your lockdown and transport you off to far flung continents. ‘Great Plains’ is inspired by the endangered animals that roam those vast sweeping lowlands of Africa and North America. They also beautifully depict that special bond between Mum and baby and that instinct of protection that surpasses all else!
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Waterproof layer to keep your little one clean and dry
- Easy to care for wipe clean and stain resistant materials
- Long sleeves for mess free mealtimes and creative play!
- Available in two sizes to grow with your little one (Stage 3 - 6-18m, Stage 4 - 18-36m)
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners