- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
- Video Intructions
- Generous sizeless design grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most)**
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, easy hook and loop fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit and easy, quick, one-step changes just like a disposable
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbent, our super soft bamboo terry is up to four times more absorbent than cotton to give you longer between change times! (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition of our clever night time booster (*available to buy separately or included in our V2 nappy packs) which fits inside your Pop-in to last the night
- Hidden hook and loop wash tabs so nothing but softness against baby
**see Important info/sizing tab for more information
One size - fits most 7 lbs /3.18 kg - 35lbs /16kg approximately
Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend/ Outer shell: 100% polyester with TPU membrane
**Pop-in new gen V2 soaker and booster are not compatible with previous versions
**We know you love our colour co-ordinated inners as much as we do, but please be aware there are so many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including varying care, detergents and of course the nappy contents itself!! We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity over the lifecycle of the nappy
**Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
** Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, do not routinely tumble inners (they may be finished off in the drier occasionally) and never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
**Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately
How many nappies will I need?
For part-time use we recommend 10-15 nappies and for full-time use 20-25, buying our nappy packs is the most economical way to get your cloth journey started, (*see nappy packs) but even using one nappy a day can help divert up to 900 from landfill from birth to potty!