- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
Perfect for those early milk filled days, the patterned side repels stains and is wipeable whilst the soft fleecy side will soak up all those inevitable dribbles.
Our stage 1 bib can be used from birth and fastens at the side with poppers to make it easy to put on your little one. Because of the clever waterproof membrane baby's clothes will always stay dry whatever way you wear it.
We may not have been able to venture far in 2020 and are now once more confined to our homes this November, but fear not, our newest prints are here to brighten up your lockdown and transport you off to far flung continents. ‘Great Plains’ is inspired by the endangered animals that roam those vast sweeping lowlands of Africa and North America. They also beautifully depict that special bond between Mum and baby and that instinct of protection that surpasses all else!
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
- Easy and practical, patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof and wipeable
- Simple side popper closing
- 2 size settings for a snug soft fit round the neck
- Available in our Endangered Collection Pop-in prints for 2019 – Parrot and Red Panda
- Use from 0-6 months
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Composition: 100% Polyester laminate with TPU membrane