Perfect for those first foodie moments, our Pop-in stage 2 bib can be used from 6 months and upwards. The wipe clean patterned side repels stains whilst the soft fleecy side will keep your little dribbler dry. It fastens at the side with poppers to make it easy to put on your little one and has a handy enclosed fold up pocket to make mealtimes a little less messy for you both!
Our newest endangered print stories tie in nicely in an odd kind of way with the #stayhome message we have all been used to hearing and the strange situation of lockdown we have found ourselves navigating over the past nine weeks or so. I think many of us during this time have discovered new walks and wildlife right on our doorsteps!
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!
* Clever reversible design with a waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
* Easy and practical, patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof and wipeable
* Handy fold up crumb catcher
* 2 simple side popper settings for easy closure and a snug soft fit round the neck
* Our bibs are machine washable at 40 degrees. Do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Composition: 100% Polyester laminate with TPU membrane