The award-winning Caboo +organic baby carrier from Close uses soft, supportive organic fabric to ensure it's as comfortable for you as it is for baby, making it easy to use with no tying or buckles. Ergonomically designed, it gives the ultimate support for your little one, with the optimum carrying position from newborn and beyond, giving you hours of enjoyment and 'hands free' activity, whatever your day has in store.
With soft wide straps that distribute baby’s weight evenly across both shoulders and a re-enforced back panel for added support, it is easy to put on by yourself. Simply pull through the rings to tighten, with no tying or fiddly buckles. There are multiple hands-free positions, including seated breastfeeding support and a hip position for older babies. The straps hold your baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support. Acknowledged as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, it holds baby in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff gives a little more support for baby and there is a handy zip pocket for you too. The Caboo carrier naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying. The inspiration for Close’s 2019 newest double-sided fabric is texture, particularly that taken from traditional woollen herringbone fabric
• Suitable from birth (5lbs – 32lbs/ 2.3 – 14.5kgs)
• Soft, comfortable wide straps distribute weight evenly
• No tying required
• Multiple hands-free carrying options including hip position for older babies
• Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
• Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
• Baby is held in the best position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
• Easy to adjust - simply pull fabric through rings to tighten
• Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
• One size fits most
• Soft lightweight poly cotton blend with added stretch for a comfortable carry
• Multi-award winning
• Acknowledged as a “hip healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
• Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying.