- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
Dry during the day but not quite yet there at night? Love to escape the cost of disposable pull ups? Then our Pop-in night-time pants are the perfect reusable solution giving you and your little ones the peace of mind needed for dream filled nights. Just like our daytime pants they can be pulled up and down easily but there is also a full layer of PUL. Inside, the clever combination of absorbent and waterproof fabrics coupled with the new soft deep elastic cuff help provide the ultimate protection against leaks.
Need a little extra absorbency? Simply pop in one of our bamboo daytime boosters (sold separately) into the pocket, which is now even easier to stuff. We think they are the perfect way to give your nipper a helping hand on the journey to potty independence! Specially designed for night-times.
Our 2019 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats.
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Reusable night time pants with super soft elasticated legs to provide the ultimate protection against leaks
- Rustle free materials, designed to look and feel like grown up pants, can be pulled up and down easily
- Clever pocket for extra absorbency, compatible with Pop-in general boosters and now even easier to stuff
- Available in 4 sizes – Medium, Large, XLarge & 2XL
- Available in our Endangered Collection Pop-in prints for 2019 – Parrot and Red Panda
- Wash with similar colours
Available in 4 sizes (the following sizing is a guide only)
M: 18-24 months
L: 2-2.5 years
XL: 2.5 years
2XL: 3.5 years+