- Key Features/sizing
Nora is an Indri Lemur, they are one of the largest lemur species, often known as the Babakoto. Indri lemurs are native to Madagascar and sadly there are only around 10,000 left in the wild. Nora (like all our endangered animal friends) needs our help, by choosing to give Nora or friends a forever home and shop our endangered collection you will be helping us to give a little back. 1% of your purchase goes to environmental causes via our One percent for the planet membership. This money goes directly to nonprofit organizations dedicated to protecting these animals and their habits.
In this gift newborn bundle you will get one reusable first nappy (made from recycled water bottles) suitable from approximately 5-12lbs and a hand crocheted Fairtrade Nora toy (which can be machine washed) to match the print. These toys are produced in Bangleshdesh and provide communities with work that is local fairly paid and flexible.
- One size fits from tiny baby 5lbs to approximately 3 months or 12lbs
- Contoured to fit, front panel shaped to fit better under babies umbilical cord
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby every time.
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry ( up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Variable absorbency, the nappy boosted with our bamboo general boosters for period of high wetting or overnight (*general bamboo boosters available to buy separately)
- Soft touch hook and loop wash tab