Our waterproof Pop-in seat protector is an easy and affordable way to protect your expensive baby gear! It will go from car seat to stroller catching crumbs, spills and any little accidents from leaky nappies or training pants! Just incase there should be any little accidents our stuff sack can be on hand to make soggy change bags a thing of the past, with our tape-sealed seams and advanced fabric technology, Pop-in stuff sacks can be used to transport wet clothes or dirty nappies in fact just about anything, keeping odour and wetness locked in until laundry time! Now with a handy new zip up pocket for storing your clean wipes in so that everything is on hand come change time! Both products are made using recycled lower impact material from plastic water bottles. The little animal characters on our products are all endangered, when you buy this giftset you will also be helping to protect them and their habitats as 1% from each sale is donated via our 1% for the planet membership
- Waterproof** and stain resistant with fast wicking removable insert
- Easy to fit, works in most car seats with 5 point harness (group 0 + group 1)
- May also be used with some strollers and highchairs
- Great for potty training
- Available in our Endangered Collection Pop-in prints for 2019 – Parrot and Red Panda
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
**Please note that whilst this product is waterproof, it is not designed to cope with a large volume of liquid so you may experience some wetness on the car seat if a child who is not wearing potty training pants has an accident in the seat.
Composition: 100% Polyester laminate with TPU membrane.