Make wet change bags a thing of the past, with our tape-sealed seams and advanced fabric technology, Pop-in stuff sacks are a handy addition to any parent’s kit. You can use them to share and transport almost anything... a wet set of clothes, dirty nappies, swimwear, toiletries or a sicky muslin or two. Then simply roll the top and clip, safe in the knowledge that both odour and wetness will stay locked inside until laundry time. Now with a handy zip up pouch for storing your clean wipes in so that everything is on hand come change time!
Our 2019 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats.
We are proud to support the WWF and the Marine Conservation Society through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Wet bag with tape-sealed seams and advanced fabric technology
- Roll down top with handy buggy clip
- Lock in odours and wetness till laundry time
- Designed to hold a couple of Pop-in nappies or a nappy and set of clothes
- Handy zip up outside pouch for storing wipes in
- Available in our Endangered Collection Pop-in prints for 2019 – Parrot and Red Panda & Whale and Turtle
- Perfect for use when out and about and for potty training
100% polyester PU coated