- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
Swimming at the beach or pool is a doddle with our Pop-in toddler snug suit. Ideal all year round, our Pop-in Toddler Snug Suit has a special UPF50+ 3 ply laminate that will keep your little one protected in and out of the water, whilst the soft fleecy layer inside helps keep them snug and warm so you can enjoy your splash together for longer. Our toddler snug is designed to be worn over a swim nappy if needed and to help make change times quick and easy the gusset simply poppers open*. Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer! (2XL and 3XL sizes have fixed gussets).
Our 2020 endangered print collection features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats. The collection is made using recycled plastic water bottles too and each Toddler Snug Suit uses 3.5 plastic bottles, so now when you Pop-in you are diverting plastic bottles from landfill!
We are proud to support the Marine Conservation Society through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- All year-round swim option for older babies and toddlers
- Keep little ones warmer in the water for longer
- Poppered gusset (*sizes Medium – XL only) for quick and easy changing, cut to be worn over a swim nappy, if needed.
- With added UPF50+ sun protection to help protect little ones in the sun
- Made using RPET – each Toddler Snug Suit uses 3.5 recycled plastic water bottles
- Stain resistant water repellent outer layer
- Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer!
- Available in our new Pop-in Endangered print collection for 2020 – Hummingbird and Manta Ray
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours
- Available in 5 sizes – Medium (12-18m), Large (18-24m), XL (2-3 years), 2XL (3-4 years) & 3XL (4 years+)
- Designed to co-ordinate with our Pop-in swim range