- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
- Info & Sizing
Perfect for those early milk filled days, the patterned side repels stains and is wipeable whilst the soft fleecy side will soak up all those inevitable dribbles.
Our stage 1 bib can be used from birth and fastens at the side with poppers to make it easy to put on your little one. Because of the clever waterproof membrane baby's clothes will always stay dry whatever way you wear it.
Our newest endangered print stories tie in nicely in an odd kind of way with the #stayhome message we have all been used to hearing and the strange situation of lockdown we have found ourselves navigating over the past nine weeks or so. I think many of us during this time have discovered new walks and wildlife right on our doorsteps!
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!
- Clever reversible design with waterproof membrane so baby's clothes always stay dry
- Easy and practical, patterned side is stain resistant, waterproof and wipeable
- Simple side popper closing
- 2 size settings for a snug soft fit round the neck
- Available in our Endangered Collection Pop-in prints for 2019 – Parrot and Red Panda
- Use from 0-6 months
- Machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softeners
Composition: 100% Polyester laminate with TPU membrane
Composition: 100% Recycled Polyester laminate with TPU membrane