Reusable Nappy Popper Cover - Puffin Bio Laminate
- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
- Video Intructions
Thousands of parents have chosen to Pop-in rather than dispose with the UK’s favourite reusable nappy brand.
These covers cannot be used alone, they are specially designed to be used over an absorbent two part nappy or pre-fold (*please note we do not sell these and our soakers and boosters are not compatible) as an alternative to and all in one or all in two system. Like our nappies our Pop-in nappy wraps are ideal for either day or night, thanks to our renowned leak-proof double leg gusset. They are cut generous enough to fit over even the bulkiest two-part nappy system. Our popper fastening, and stretchy tabs allow a snug, soft fit around baby every time and make it a little harder for little hands to take off!
There is no lining inside the waterproof outer shell so it may be wiped clean and re-used unless soiled
Our gorgeous Puffin print uses our brand new bio laminate, this material is a another first for Pop-in, unlike standard TPU it uses 20-30% renewable plant based ingredients which helps to conserve precious non-renewable energy sources and reduce green house emissions. (*for more information see our materials section.)
- Generous cut to go over bulkier two part nappies, our nappy wrap is one size and grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most)**
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, long lasting popper fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit
- Ideal for either daytime or night time use, when used over two part or prefold nappy system
- Soft touch hook and loop wash tab
- Made with recycled materials, each nappy wrap diverts 2.5 plastic water bottles from landfill [included for future only applicable on Puffin now]
- Made using greener bio TPU laminate
**see Important info/sizing tab for more information
One size - fits most 8 lbs /3.62 kg - 35lbs /16kg approximately
Soaker: Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with bio TPU membrane
**Pop-in new gen V2 soaker and booster are not compatible with our Nappy wrap/covers
**Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
** Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
**Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately
How many nappy wraps will I need?
For part-time use we recommend 4-6 nappy wraps and for full-time 8-10 we would normally say between 3-4 nappies per wrap so the amount you may need will depend on how many two part nappies you intend to use.
- Express delivery available
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way