- Key Features
- Info & Sizing
- Info & Sizing
Protect little ones from the sun both in and out of the water with the UPF 50+ Pop-in peaked sun hat. The legionnaire style panel protects delicate ears and the back on their neck whilst the soft elasticated band helps it to stay in place. Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer!
The Pop-in 2020 endangered print collection from Close features creatures that have become critically endangered in their natural habitats and is made using recycled plastic bottles, so now you can divert plastic bottles from landfill too!
Each time you purchase a product from Close’s new Endangered Collection, 1% of that sale goes to a global network of not-for profits dedicated to protecting the environment and effecting positive change, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- Protect little ones in the sun
- Legionnaires style design to protect the back of the neck and ears
- With added UPF 50+ sun protection to help protect little ones in the sun
- Stain resistant water repellent outer layer
- Now with larger sizing for older children so you can Pop-in and swim for longer!
- Rinse immediately after use and wash with similar colours.
- Available in 6 sizes – Small (0-6m), Medium (6-12m), Large (12-24m), XL (2-3yrs), XXL (3-4yrs), XXXL (4+yrs)
- Designed to co-ordinate with the Pop-in swim range
Available in 6 sizes
Small: 6-12 months
Medium: 12-18 months
Large: 18-24 months
XLarge: 2-3 years
2XLarge: 3-4 years
3XLarge: 4 years+
Composition: Printed; 100% polyester, Plain; 95% polyester, 5% spandex