- Key Features/sizing
- Important Info
Thousands of parents have chosen to Pop-in rather than dispose with the UK’s favourite reusable nappy brand.
Many parents wanting to use cloth straight from birth end up using disposables or eco disposables when baby is small or prem, as birth to potty sizing tends to start from 7 lbs or 8 lbs and is often too bulky. This can prove particularly expensive on top of your cloth investment, as you can expect to change your newborn up to 10 times a day in those early days and weeks!
Our reusable newborn nappies help bridge this gap in an affordable way thanks to their clever design. The front section is contoured to fit around baby’s umbilical cord and the nappy itself is much slimmer, intended for the lower wetting, high frequency changing those first few months bring. The waterproof outershell isn’t lined so you can simply switch out the inner and wipe clean and re-use cover if it’s not soiled (*replacement inners packs available to buy separately).
Small but perfectly formed, our newborn nappy is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability you would expect including our renowned leak-proof double leg gusset to cope with explosive newborn poo’s! The soaker is slim but absorbent, made using 5 layers of our super soft bamboo terry, there is also a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use making them perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
The single nappy version and extra inners are perfect if you only want to cloth part-time, or are simply adding to your existing stash, but if you are wanting to cloth full-time from birth, please see our newborn nappy boxes, these are the most economical way to buy.
We are proud to support the WWF through our 1% for the Planet membership, giving back 1% of the proceeds of sales from our endangered print collection, learn more at onepercentfortheplanet.org
- One size fits from tiny baby 5lbs to approximately 3 months or 12lbs
- Contoured to fit, front panel shaped to fit better under babies umbilical cord
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby every time.
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry ( up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Variable absorbency, the nappy boosted with our bamboo general boosters for period of high wetting or overnight (*general bamboo boosters available to buy separately)
- Soft touch hook and loop wash tab
Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend and 100% fast wicking polyester top sheet Outer shell: 100% polyester with TPU membrane, 2019 or later nappies are made with recycled polyester, each nappy repurposes one plastic water bottle from waste!
- One size from birth 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs approximately 0-3months
**Pop-in newborn soakers are not compatible with other nappy versions
**Washing, do not use biological detergent, bleaching agents or fabric softeners as these may adversely affect absorbency and material appearance.
** Drying, do not dry on direct heat source, do not routinely tumble inners (they may be finished off in the drier occasionally) never tumble outers as this may affect materials’ integrity and waterproofing
**Easy care, no soaking, simply dry store and wash on a normal 30-60 degree cycle. We always recommend pre-washing your nappies before use, always wash dark colours separately